Passport and ID Photos in Guam
We take Passport/Visa specific photos for most countries such as US, FSM, Canada, and more
ID photos are provided in various sizes for Passport, Visa, Nursing License, Cosmetology, Realty, Senior Citizen IDs, Badge IDs, etc.Please provide specific size requirements for your purpose.
$10 for set of 2 photos
$13 set of 4 photos
Family/Group Discount* The first set is $10, each additional photo for immediate family or group member is $8
PASSPORT PHOTO RECOMMENDATION
Refrain from wearing plain white as it will blend-in with the white background.
Passport Photo Requirements:
• Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
• You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
• Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
• Taken in the last 6 months
• Use a plain white or off-white background
• Be sized correctly
• 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm)
• Head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 - 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
• Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
• Printed in color
• You cannot wear glasses.
• If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.
• You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
• If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
• If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
• Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
• You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.